Picture Title

Smokey Mountain National Park, Newfound Gap

Number of Visitors

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Relaxing in MN (Twin Lakes MN)

 

This blog is dedicated to H & K.  You guys know who you are, now leave me alone.

Well, yesterday we were in a campground right off I-80 in Iowa City, Iowa.   Looking at a map I realized that we should have made a right past Chicago and continue on I-90 which goes north and then west.  We stayed on I-80, which is further south. 

So this morning we hitched up and headed north.  We followed I-380 to SR 218  north to intersect with I-35.  We are now in a campground just over the Minnesota border in the middle of, a corn field, of course,.

If you like corn, this the the place for you.  We pasted miles and miles of corn fields. 

Corn to the left, corn the the right.  Miles and miles of corn fields.

Here is a picture out the back of our window.

IMG_1633

We arrived in the campground around 3pm, didn’t un-hitch, just hooked up the electric, water and sewer and off the the pool for a nice cool swim.

Tomorrow it back on I-90 west.

See you down the Roan road…

Note to all, retirement is great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment