Picture Title

Smokey Mountain National Park, Newfound Gap

Number of Visitors

Sunday, January 15, 2012

We did it !!! (Flushing, NY)

 

It is 19 degrees in Flushing. Got to head for warmer weather sooooon!!!  Click Click goes the gas meter.  Down Down goes my bank account.

We received an offer on the house we could live with.  Not what I wanted, but fair in todays market.  They are putting 25% down in cash and supposed to be pre approved.  We went to contact the deposit was sent and the contact signed.  Now we actually have to get off our butts and sell most of the STUFF and hit the road.  That means sell or donate all of the furniture and STUFF. 

We have sold or are selling some of the paintings.  Heidi said she will take the two portraits of my grandparents (NOT).

Here are pictures of the furniture than needs to go.

If you are interested in any of the above email me  roybrody@gmail.com or call me at 917 733 4035.   Lets play “let’s make a deal”.

Also, if you are interested in woodworking I have many woodworking tools I reluctantly need to sell.

It includes but not limited to, drills, sanders, saws, clamps, etc. No reasonable offer refused.

There is more, come on down and look around, it all has to go.

More to come.

See you down the Roan Road…

No comments:

Post a Comment