Picture Title

Smokey Mountain National Park, Newfound Gap

Number of Visitors

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Still in New Mexico (Jacksonville, FL)

Venting:  I have had complaints from certain people, whom I will not name,  asking why am I posting pictures from 2 years ago. 

First, I have a lot of pictures I have not posted.  Second, these scenes have not changed in 2 years.  From now on I will not post any dates. 

Note: If you see any words in Green.  They are links to web sites pertaining to the areas where the pictures of taken.  You can also click on each picture to enlarge them.

White Sands National Monument (New Mexico)

White Sands NM (2 of 112)

We took a sunset tour with a NP Ranger, great tour.

White Sands NM Sunset Walk (26 of 96)-Edit

Local inhabitant

White Sands NM (11 of 112)


White Sands NM (17 of 142)White Sands NM Sunset Walk (1 of 76)White Sands NM Sunset Walk (4 of 76)White Sands NM (39 of 142)White Sands NM Sunset Walk (8 of 96)White Sands NM Sunset Walk (13 of 76)White Sands NM Sunset Walk (29 of 76)White Sands NM Sunset Walk (30 of 96)White Sands NM Sunset Walk (34 of 96)White Sands NM Sunset Walk (40 of 96)White Sands NM Sunset Walk (50 of 96)White Sands NM Sunset Walk (54 of 96)

White Sands NM Sunset Walk (69 of 76)

Note from Ann:  New Mexico remains one of my favorite places.  I just loved,.loved, loved White Sands National Monument !

Life is Super on the Roan Road…

No comments:

Post a Comment